We move from city center of Trabzon at 8 am in the morning and arrive at Sarp Border Gate after a 3.5 hour journey and a necessary break. In order to accelerate our transition, we go to our vehicle after the customs procedures, which last about 1 hour with the documents we have previously prepared, and move to Batumi. We stop in one of the exchange bureaus on the way, to get the Georgian Money / Lari as much as you need in a convenient location that our guide will recommend. Then we make our first visit to the Asparos (Gonio) Castle left from the Romans. After visiting the castle and the archeology museum, we have a lunch break at a restaurant where you can taste traditional Georgian dishes on the beach. After the lunch, we move to the Batumi Botanical Garden, the largest garden of the former Soviet Union, which was built on an area of 112 hectares. In the garden established in 1880, there are more than 5000 plant varieties, including 2000 trees and shrubs and 1200 kinds of rose varieties. After a trip to the botanical garden, we continue with Batumi city tour including Orthodox Cathedral (Church of Our Lady), Europe Square, Medea (Golden Fleece) Statue, Piazza Square, Theater Square, Batumi Boulevard, Alphabet Tower, Ali and Nino Statue and Orta Camii (mosque) from Ottoman times. After 1 hour of free time, we meet at 17:00 in the park opposite the Turkish Consulate and than depart for Sarpi Border. After walking through the customs territory of the Customs formalities, we move to Trabzon with the vehicle in front of the mosque on Turkey side . Our tour will end in front of Zenofon Tours at about 22:00.
From Trabzon Daily Tour for Batumi City
From $ 18.04 per person
- Experience a trip to Georgia with a day trip from Trabzon.
- Take a guided tour of Batumi, visit the Museum of Art, the Ethnographic Museum and the religious sites.
- Visit the world-famous Batumi Botanical Park.
- Visit the city park and walk on the Batumi boulevard.
- Taste traditional Georgian dishes.
- Transportation with new model, comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Live guided Batumi city tour and Botanical Park visit.
- Lunch and foods
- Botanical park and museum entrance fees
- Georgian Visa
Prepare the activity
Zenofon Holidays Office: We meet at Zenofon Holidays Head Office before the tour start. Address:Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, Yavuz Selim Bulvarı, No.167/C, Ortahisar-TrabzonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Intercity Bus Terminal: Public bus station next by Intercity bus terminal at Değirmendere distric.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Forum Trabzon Mall: Opposite the Forum Mall, Under Overpass Kalkınma Dist. Devlet Karayolu St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Make sure your Turkey visa multiple entry visas!
- Georgian visa ( if necessary)