Trabzon City Tour
About this activity
Duration 5 hours
- 15 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Visit the Atatürk Pavilion and its gorgeous garden.
- Visit the first and only botanical park of the Black Sea Region.
- Visit Trabzon from ancient times to the present at the City Museum.
- Visit the 13th century Hagia Sophia with its original frescoes.
- Watch the city from Boztepe's bird's eye view.
Select date and participants
You can join our city tour starting at 10.00 am., from your hotel or our agency according to your reservation preference.
With the Trabzon City Tour, you will have the chance to get to know more about the modern city Trabzon and the historical heritage inherited by Byzantine, Ottoman, and Roman EmpiresWe start the Trabzon City Tour with a visit to the Atatürk Mansion, which is one of the most beautiful examples of the city's civil architecture and where Atatürk stayed during his visits to Trabzon. We visit the Villa, which is decorated with the most luxurious and original furniture of the period, and then, after spending time in its wonderfully designed garden, we move to Trabzon Botanical Park.
Trabzon Botanic Park, established on 103 decares of land, is the first and only garden of the Black Sea Region. After the joyful time we spent in the park with its rich plant variety and social areas, we move to Trabzon City Museum. Along the way, you can see the panoramic view of Trabzon Castle, Gülbahar Hatun Mosque and Tomb, Zağnos Valley, Historical Zağnos Paşa Bridge and Ortahisar (Kaleiçi) District.
After visiting the Trabzon City Museum, which presents the history, folklore and trade of the city from ancient times to the present in chronological order, we move to the Hagia Sophia Mosque.
Hagia Sophia, which is used as a mosque today, was built as a Byzantine church in the 13th century and has a unique value with its early Renaissance frescoes. After seeing the Ayasofya Mosque, historical frescoes and many historical artifacts in its garden, we move to Boztepe for a bird's-eye view of the city. After the Boztepe visit, the Trabzon City Tour ends and we say goodbye to meet in another tour.
- Transportation by driver-guide
- All trips mentioned on the program
- Museum and Entrance fees
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Guests at the meeting places and the hotel must be ready at the requested time. Otherwise the tour will move without you.
- Depends on weather conditions our guide/agent can change the course of the program.
- After visiting Boztepe, if there is a still time to spend until 17:00, passangers can visit Forum Mall